I am having some trouble getting my syncs to work.  The urls that I'm
connecting to are good, but spacewalk often returns this:
Sync started: Mon Mar 28 08:44:15 2016
['/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync', '--channel', 'my-rhel6', '--type', 'yum']
Repo URL: https://lnxpulp01.mycompany.com/pulp/repos/rhel-6-server/
ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
my-rhel6. Please verify its path and try again
Repo URL: https://lnxpulp01.mycompany/pulp/repos/my-6server/
ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
my-rhel6. Please verify its path and try again
Sync completed.
Total time: 0:00:00I know this url is good, and I have synced to it in the
past.  However, it can be a little slow to respond back with files.  Is there a
way to increase the timeout so that the sync has enough time to successfully
connect and get the xml file?
thanks,EJ