Hi Guys
Greatly appreciated for your time.
I have a issue during spacewalk client add to the spacewalk master server.
We have staging server where all the VMs are connected to the Oracle SAN
storage (Entry Level)
When i am trying to add the client to the spacewalk server, there's too much
I/O generating the rhn_check process some times it's writing more than 50M
data, this process is mainly reading/ writing kjournald and Audit. because of
this system process  reached to 100% waiting 80%. The client is completely not
responding hence over the monitoring system HOST DOWN alert appeared.
I have tried with --norhnsd option, still no luck. Is there a way to minimize
the rhn_check process? is there a way to stop generating too much I/O?
Could you please suggest some idea here?
But noticed there's a huge difference with the OEL6. it took roughly 5min time
to add the clinet.
Guys, pelase help me to address this issue, your help is very much appreciated.
Thank you all for you timeBest RegardsMalla