Hi guys,

The question I was trying to answer configuring spacewalk is:

What does Oracle ULN gives you that standard oracle public yum doesn't?

Except DTrace and ASMLib which are rarely used in general case scenario, what
are other ULN advantages before public yum?

Regards,
Dmitry

CAUTION: This email message and attachments are confidential to Deloitte and
may be subject to legal privilege or copyright. If you have received this email
in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any
attachments. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any
use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you are an existing client, this email is provided in accordance with the
latest terms of engagement which we have agreed with you.

Email is inherently subject to delay or fault in transmission, interception,
alteration and computer viruses. While Deloitte does employ anti-virus
measures, no assurance or guarantee is implied or should be construed that this
email message or its attachments are free from computer viruses. Deloitte
assumes no responsibility for any such virus or any effects of such a virus on
the recipient's systems or data.

Deloitte refers to the New Zealand member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Limited