Dear All,

I have setup a spacewalk server on RHEL6.7. Also I have setup a local
repository server which syncs itself with RHN repos and serves to spacewalk
server. This is because we are running in AWS and don't have RHN credentials.
This works great.

Now I have created a RHEL7.2 local repository server and want to use its URLs
in my spacewalk server which is running on 6.7. But when I sync the repository,
I get below error.
"Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
ace-rhel7-standard-child-channel. Please verify its path and try again"

My repo URL works fine from the browser, also I have proper connectivity
between servers, so I was thinking if I can use rhel6 spacewalk server for
rhel7 repositories or not?

Regards.
Balaji Shinde / Capgemini / India
AppsTwo Shared Services -  iSupport
Desk: +91-22-6686 0500 -2246410/ Mobile: +91 9820215514
VOIP: +: +1 312-799- 7777 ext- 2246410
www.capgemini.com<BLOCKED::www.capgemini.com>
People matter, results count.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.