When I try to run the following command   /usr/bin/spacecmd -y
--username=$USERNAME --password=$PASSWORD softwarechannel_adderratabydate -p
$SOURCE_CHANNEL $CLONE_CHANNEL $FROMDATE $TODATE >> $LOGFILE 2>&1 I get an
error saying that credentials are invalid.

When I remove the –p option this works fine, but I want to avoid having the
errata name changed to CL, which is why I originally used the publish option.
Has anyone else come across this issue? I’m using spacecmd v 2.5.8-1.el6 and
spacewalk 2.3

[Healthdirect Australia]<http://www.healthdirect.gov.au/>
[Healthdirect Australia]<http://www.healthdirect.gov.au/health-app/>

Important notice: This message and any attachments are confidential and may
contain legally privileged or copyright material. Any confidentiality or
privilege is not intended to be waived or lost by mistaken delivery to you. If
you are not the intended recipient, any unauthorised use is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us and
destroy the original transmission and any copies. It is your responsibility to
check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them or sending
them on.