Hi,

> On 28 Jun 2017, at 1:29 am, Daryl Rose <darylr...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know what happened to the provisioning entitlement in v2.6 and
> how do I provision the proxy to the primary SW server?

All entitlements except Virtualization (which auto-applies the packages
required to visualise the VMs on the host) were removed in Spacewalk 2.5.

Every registered host automatically gets a Management and Provisioning
entitlement, so you don’t need to add it manually. To install Spacewalk Proxy,
just install the full Spacewalk client (from the client repo), register the
host with Spacewalk and run the install.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496