Hi Ron,

it's usually a good thing to run "yum clean all" after registering a client, just to make sure the repository cache is flushed. "yum clean all" should do the thing, if not try to delete it manually in /var/cache/yum/. Next run of "yum repolist" should display package numbers correctly.

Regards,
Jiri||||