Hi there,

in my version of the file, the line looks a little different:

       # if self.url is metalink it will be expanded into
       # real urls in self.repo.urls and also save this metalink
       # in begin of the url list ("for repolist -v ... or anything else wants
to know the baseurl")
       # Remove it from the list, we don't need it to download content of repo
       real_urls = []
       for url in self.repo.urls:
           if '?' not in url:
               real_urls.append(url)
       self.repo.urls = real_urls

Am I commenting out the whole thing, or just the for-loop?
I might be in the wrong function alltogether, because this part of the code
appears in the function "def __init__(self, url, name, yumsrc_conf=YUMSRC_CONF,
org="1", channel_label="", no_mirrors=False, ca_cert_file=None,
client_cert_file=None, client_key_file=None):"

The exact line you mentioned doesn't appear in my yum_src.py (which is located
exactly where you said it would be).

Regards,
Wafa