Hi,

Just getting set up with Spacewalk and testing my first bootstrap client setup
of a RHEL 7.4 client.

It successfully deployed the activation key, subscribed to the channels and
installed/updated the packages, however it failed deploying the config files to
the system with "Client execution returned "Invalid function call attempted"
(code 6)".

However I can re-push the config files from the Spacewalk web page and osad
picks up the task and updates them on the client successfully.

I can't seem to find any client side logs for bootstrap either.  Any thoughts?

Max DiOrio
Global Systems Administrator
[cid:image002.jpg@01D26A5C.D5C0BF00]
201 Fuller Road, Suite 202
Albany, NY 12203-3621
Phone: +518-238-6516 | Mobile: +518-944-5289
max.dio...@ieeeglobalspec.com<mailto:max.dio...@ieeeglobalspec.com>