Hi All-

I'm new to spacewalk first of all.
i have installed spacewalk on one of RH registered system,  and my environment
consist of underlying centos6/7 and redhat6/7 boxes, can anyone procedure to
sync the rpms,update and respective errata associated with it, so that I can
apply to underlying machines.
I really appreciate, if some one can help me.

Thanks
Anand vamsi

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the
distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.