Hi spacewalk community-

I am new to community

When I am patching host with RHEL 7 errata from spacewalk, patch is in pending
state for a long time and I don't see any logs from GUI/CLI.  Don't  know how
to check the logs/status from GUI/CLI and also not receiving  any alerts/mails
after completion of patching

Is there any way that we can check the status of the patching from GUI/CLI and
whether patched node can notify(via email) regarding the  status of patching
either success or failures.

Regards,
Sethu

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the
distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.