From the spacecmd console there are several errata-commands. I think
errata_delete would be the most interesting for you:

Miscellaneous help topics:
time  systems  ssm

spacecmd {SSM:0}> help errata_delete
errata_delete: Delete an erratum
usage: errata_delete ERRATA|search:XXX ...
spacecmd {SSM:0}>

Further details can be found here:
https://opensource.suse.com/doc-susemanager/suse-manager/reference/spacecmd/errata_.html

Andreas Dijkman