From: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com <spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com> On
Behalf Of Nicole Beck
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 1:52 PM
To: 'spacewalk-list@redhat.com' <spacewalk-list@redhat.com>
Subject: [EXT]:Re: [Spacewalk-list] CentOS repos reappear in /etc/yum.repos.d

Thank you for your replies!

This is the repolist after installing the spacewalk client software but before
registering the client:

# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks Loading mirror speeds from cached
hostfile
 * base: mirror.siena.edu
 * epel: mirror.siena.edu
 * extras: mirror.siena.edu
 * updates: mirror.siena.edu
repo id                  repo name                                        status
base/7/x86_64            CentOS-7 - Base                                  10,097
epel/x86_64              Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 7 - x86_64   13,476
extras/7/x86_64          CentOS-7 - Extras                                   305
spacewalk-client/x86_64  Spacewalk Client Tools                               95
updates/7/x86_64         CentOS-7 - Updates                                  738
repolist: 24,711

I registered the client. All of the /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS* files already have
"enabled=0" set (before registering the client). I then ran "yum clean all",
and the "yum repolist" still shows the CentOS7 repos as well as my local repos.
 Shouldn't I just see my local spacewalk repos when running "yum repolist?

# spacewalk-channel -l
centos7-updates
centos7-spacewalk29-client
centos7-base
centos7

# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, rhnplugin This system is receiving
updates from RHN Classic or Red Hat Satellite.
 * base: mirror.siena.edu
 * epel: mirror.siena.edu
 * extras: mirror.siena.edu
 * updates: mirror.siena.edu
repo id                    repo name                                      status
base/7/x86_64              CentOS-7 - Base                                10,097
centos7                    centos7                                             0
centos7-base               centos7-base                                   16,478
centos7-spacewalk29-client centos7-spacewalk29-client                         97
centos7-updates            centos7-updates                                 4,816
epel/x86_64                Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 7 - x86_64 13,476
extras/7/x86_64            CentOS-7 - Extras                                 305
spacewalk-client/x86_64    Spacewalk Client Tools                             95
updates/7/x86_64           CentOS-7 - Updates                                738
repolist: 46,102

Nicole

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also contain copyright
material of the Lendlease Group. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately and delete all copies of this message. You must not copy,
use, disclose, distribute or rely on the information contained in it. Copying
or use of this communication or information in it is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. Contracts cannot be concluded with the Lendlease Group nor
service effected by email. None of the staff of the Lendlease Group are
authorised to enter into contracts on behalf of any member of the Lendlease
Group in this manner. The fact that this communication is in electronic form
does not constitute our consent to conduct transactions by electronic means or
to use or accept electronic records or electronic signatures. Confidentiality
and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by
reason of mistaken delivery to you. Lendlease does not guarantee that
 this email or the attachment(s) are unaffected by computer virus, corruption
or other defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email
or its attachments due to viruses, interception, corruption or unauthorised
access. Lendlease Group may monitor email traffic data and also the content of
email for the purposes of security and staff training. Please note that our
servers may not be located in your country. A list of Lendlease Group entities
can be found here<http://www.lendlease.com/OperatingEntities>.