You have to remove the RPM’s bij hand. Simply removing the repository won’t add
new RPM’s to the channel but also won’t remove the old ones. The reposync is
more of an add-everything-thats-not-already-in-the-channel-action. The
removing-part isn’t part of that process.

Kind regards,
Andreas

On 29 Jan 2020, at 13:33, Mertens, Jonas