I am getting the following error when I try to update to the newest
spacewalk client - "Failed: Packages failed to install properly: Package
spacewalk-client-repo-0:2.10-8.el7.noarch is not available for installation"

When I go in and try it by hand, the system will try to update it, but if I
try it through spacewalk, I get  the above message.  This happens with all
aspects of the spacewalk client.  I can update other packages from other
repos just fine, but not the ones from the spacewalk repo.

Suggestions?

---------------

Len Ewen

Systems Administrator 1

Information Technology

University of Indianapolis

(317) 788-3362

[image: UIndyIT.jpg]

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and/or its content are for the
sole use of the intended recipient, and may be privileged, confidential, or
otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and then delete all copies of it.
Unless you are the intended recipient, your use or dissemination of the
information contained in this communication may be illegal.