Hello. I'm writing an application to use SA 3.0, and I'd like to do lightweight checking using spamd, but still have an object with access to all the PerMsgStatus post-check methods afterwards. (It would be even better if I could just flick a switch in the program so that the check() method would flip between using spamc and loading up all the modules, but I don't need to go that far now.)

Has anyone done anything with constructing a PerMsgStatus object from a message as processed by spamc? Couldn't find anything in a search. Anyone got any opinions as to the wisdom, approach, or ease of doing that? It appears that it would require moving some methods out of PerMsgStatus.pm into a new module. I'm willing to attempt that if the consensus is that that would be a good idea.