On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 02:16:26PM -0400, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> Seems to me like "noautolearn" should just be ignored, and "learn"
> rules ought to go into learned_points.  This would all then "Do the
> Right Thing(tm), I believe.

Erg.  This is all messed up.

PMS::get_nonlearn_nonuserconf_points() only looks for noautolearn, it
doesn't actually look for !learn && !userconf.  Then there's {score}
is used for autolearning for some reason, and there's a kluge with
{learned_points} ...

/me works up a patch

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"It's one thing if government pork directly benefits me, but a quarter