I think we've discussed this before...

The upshot is there's really only so much they can do to obfuscate things.
If they start doing really messed up things then they won't generate much
traffic, and if they stop putting things like 0800 numbers and URLs in their
spam, they won't get many hits either.

Plus we also seem to be way ahead of the game, and at the worst, unlike
viruses, it doesn't matter that much if we let a few through.

However I do expect to see the 2.0 cycle stabilise as far as code goes, and
mostly have the .cf files being the regularly updated thing. I'm adding a
whole bunch of new rules (focussing mostly on non-spam rules, to help the
GA) daily, so we should be able to conquer the spam problem fairly well.

Matt.