On 12 February 2002, Erik van der Meulen said:
> Am I right in interpreting your answer '-lndbm is not required' that I
> can modify the Makefile so it does not inculde that particular option
> and build again? I am a little unsure in this field, have never coded a
> line in my life...

Hmmm, everyone's going on about libndbm, but nobody's asking about Perl.
It might be Perl's fault that -lndbm is included in the link command for
spamc.  Which Perl version are you using?  Is it the Debian package, or
did you build it yourself?  What does "perl -V" report?

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                [EMAIL PROTECTED]