On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Duncan Findlay wrote:
> What's the status of the next release?
>
> I'd like to know, since I'm contemplating my options for Debian.
> Ideally, I'd wait package the next release, but I might release a
> Debian package with patches from the cvs or just fix Debian specific
> bugs.
>
> Any suggestions?

As a user of your Debian package, I would /very/ strongly urge you to
release a patched version that corrects the NoMailAudit header
corruption bug.

The problem is that the package demands a single space after the colon
in mail headers while, in the real world, zero or more space or tab
characters are acceptable...

        Daniel

--
Increasing numbers of private-sector companies are discovering the
efficiency of hiring bright undergraduates or recent graduates and