On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 03:49:02AM -0800, Craig Hughes wrote:
> There's been some reasonable amount of discussion about being able to
> pass envelope data into SA for processing.  Nobody has done a whole lot
> about it though; I'm willing to consider patches if someone wants to
> contribute anything helpful here.

Good luck on that. Every MTA is different, but as far as I'm aware, there's
no universal way to get the "rcpt to" data to you.

Even "mail from" is only possible via Return-Path - which isn't mandatory
when running SA system-wide - i.e. that only works if you're calling SA
after local delivery (where Return-Path headers are usually added).

--
Cheers

Jason Haar

Information Security Manager
Trimble Navigation Ltd.
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417