On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 09:00:48PM -0600, Richie Laager wrote:

| Is it possible to have SpamAssassin take different actions
| based on the message's rating? For example, if the message was
| from 5 to 7, flag it. If it's from 7 to 9, flag it and reply
| to the sender, informing them that the message was flagged as
| spam but sent through. If it's higher than 9, delete the
| message and inform the sender of this action.
|
| I would like to do this without resorting to running the mail
| through multiple copies of SpamAssassin. I'm hoping to make
| this solution scale to a large number of users.

After SA tags the message, send it through another program that will
extract the score from the header and then operate on it as desired.
This could be an independent script/program or it could be part of
your MTA config depending on how you have your site set up.

-D

--

Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for;
through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.