This one slipped through this morning with a score of just 1.5.  (It now
gets 4.5 since I reported it to Vipul's Razor -- still not enough!)

I already have a rule /\b(china|korea|taiwan)\b/i in my personal config.
Time to add one for /\b(nigeria|zimbabwe)\b/i (I have seen a Zimbabwean
variation on the Nigerian scam)?  Sigh...

----- Forwarded message from Anthony Dozie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----