On Sun, 2002-02-17 at 22:02, Craig Hughes wrote:
> For the envelope TO, there seem to be 2 "standards", depending on when
> the info is added to the message header.  One is added on SMTP-reception
> (such as with exim I think), in which case the header used is
> "Envelope-To".

Actually any header additions/deletions in exim take place at transport
(ie final delivery from the point of view of the MTA) time.   What might
confuse this a little is SA is often called as a final delivery, which
happens to reinject mail into the system afterwards.

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]