Quoting William R Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> There are "whitelist_from" and "whitelist_to" but "blacklist_from" is
> the only form for blacklist.  I'd like to propose that "blacklist_to"
> would be a good idea.  Is there a reason why this is not there?

There is a sneaky work-around...  If you are just using "whitelist_to" and not
any of the other whitelist levels, you can create an entry in your config
called "all_spam_to" in a similar format to the other whitelist entires, then
add:

score USER_IN_ALL_SPAM_TO       25

(I use 25 as an arbitary figure to push it very close to the auto-report
value.  Then other spammy characteristics should push it over)

Hope this helps,

rOD.