On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Geoff Gibbs wrote:

> I seem to be geting more false positives with 2.11 than 2.01.
> The latest was triggered by someone sending the output from
> a gene comparison program. The body contains gene sequences
> which get reported as whole lines of shouting

There's not really a whole lot we can do about that sort of thing - save
for checking those words against a dictionary.

> The latest rules seem to pick up an
> empty subject as 'Subject is all capitals'.

I think this is fixed in CVS. The current SUBJ_ALL_CAPS rule is:

header SUBJ_ALL_CAPS            Subject =~
describe SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals

Let me know if that doesn't fix it for you - I've done testing and it
seems fine with all the stuff I can throw at it.

--
Matt.
<:->get a SMart net</:->