> > I've added a test like this to catch it;
> You do realize that this is probably the *most* inefficient way, short
> of hand sorting, that you have of blocking the message?

In terms of efficiency it's not all that bad; I could use badmailfrom or any
of the other qmail coarse filters but via SpamAssassin was very quick and
easy to change (without having to restart qmail).

You're right though, doing it via qmail itself would have been a better way to
do it.  It is interesting to note that aside from myself, my mail server
hasn't seen it anywhere else (yet).

Regards,
Andrew