My user_prefs aren't being read. It seems that the user_prefs should
be read automagically when processing mail. I added -c
/home/mclark/.spamassassin/user_prefs and then -p
/home/mclark/.spamassassin/user_prefs to the .procmailrc and they
user_prefs aren't processed.

Complete /home/mclark/.procmailrc

:0fw
| spamassassin -P -p /home/mclark/.spamassassin/user_prefs

Messages are being tagged correctly. Could this be a permissions
issue? .spamassassin is owned by mclark. Should it be something else?
Thanks, Mike