Hello,

I've tried searching the archives, but either I can't search or the answer
isn't there, so I just ask here.

I've downloaded and installed Spamassassin, and I'm quite pleased with it.
Because I get quite a lot of mail, I'm using spamd. I tried setting up the
system so it starts spamd automaticly at startup, but somehow it fails.

Since I use Redhat 7.2, I copied redhat-rc-script.sh to /etc/rc.d/init.d/, as
is explained in the readme. However, I get the following error in my logs:

Mar 14 09:00:23 andre spamd: bind: Permission denied at /usr/bin/spamd line
140.
Mar 14 09:00:23 andre redhat-rc-script.sh: spamd startup failed

Then, if I open up a terminal, su to root, and execute the startupscript
manually, the deamon starts. However, the logs indicate that the razor check
failed:

Mar 14 09:00:49 andre spamd: razor check skipped: No such file or directory
undefined Razor::Client
Mar 14 09:00:49 andre redhat-rc-script.sh: spamd startup succeeded

I did install Razor, and razor_client seems to work for me.

Can anyone here
1) Tell me how I can get Redhat to startup Spamd?
2) How I get Spamassassin to use Vipuls Razor?

Thanks a lot!

André