On Thursday 14 March 2002 08:07 pm, Olivier Nicole wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am writting a small script that will send email to my users.
>
> I want the email message not to be checked by SA.
>
> I am wondering if there is any way to do so. I am using
> procmail/spamc/spamd.

There is no way to do this, which is a good thing, since otherwise spammers
could put that into their spam to get past SA.  If you're messages are
getting tagged as spam when they aren't, send an example message to this
mailing list so we can examine it and maybe improve SA; if you're sening
through a site that is blacklisted in some black hole list, you might want to
change providers.  In the meantime, you could ask the sysadmins at sites that
are labeling your mail as spam to put your From email adress in their
whitelist.

--
Visit http://dmoz.org, the world's   | Give a man a match, and he'll be warm
largest human edited web directory.  | for a minute, but set him on fire, and
                                     | he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ: 132152059 |