Here's my file of rules for stock-market spam. I tried to avoid anything that
would be used in "normal" mail, but people who subscribe to stock reports could
get false positives. I used a bunch of low-scoring rules rather than fewer
high-scoring rules to minimize the chance of this.

Most of the rules come from various disclaimers used in investment spam. I made
sure that no rules match the few stock-related emails I receive (mostly
Ameritrade portfolio reports).

These rules have already pushed a couple of spam messages I received today over
the threshold that would have otherwise been missed.

To use, just drop 54_stocks.cf into your SpamAssassin rules directory. It
shouldn't interfere with anything else and installing a new SA release won't
remove the file.

--
michael moncur   mgm at starlingtech.com   http://www.starlingtech.com/
"My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted."    -- Steven Wright