On 15 March 2002, Rob McMillin said:
> My setup is using procmail; question for you guys: are the incoming
> mails getting clobbered arriving near each other in time? I have a
> number of cron jobs on our servers that all occur simultaneously that
> launches a bunch of mail messages, some of which arrive intact, some of
> which don't.

Hate to sound like the boy who cried wolf, but *that* definitely sounds
like a locking problem.  Is procmail delivering to an mbox file?  If so,
does the delivery recipe lock the file?

Read "man procmailrc" for procmail's locking syntax.  Like everything
procmail, it's cryptic and non-obvious.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                [EMAIL PROTECTED]