On Friday 15 March 2002 06:31 pm, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

> > I recently received some personal mail with the following
> > HotMail-generated ad. at the end (linebreaks are mine):

> >     share and print your photos: <a
> >     href='http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp'>Click

> I actually have -ve-scoring tests for all the common Hotmail/MSN footers
> for our dialup ISP; it really seems to help keep people's hotmail friends
> from being spamfiled.

I've seen some spam that's not from Yahoo! that includes Yahoo! footers,
probably in an attempt to trick filters.  These all came from
"freejokesforyou.com", with the "free e-cards" footer.

--
Visit http://dmoz.org, the world's   | Give a man a match, and he'll be warm
largest human edited web directory.  | for a minute, but set him on fire, and
                                     | he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ: 132152059 |