Hi

I am a happy user of spamassassin, and would like to suggest an addition to the
RBL-checks already made.
Currently, more and more people seem to be routing most of the far east
(taiwan, china, korea etc.) into /dev/null, which causes some damage to
australian users, who live in some of the same netblocks as the far east.
Based on APNIC lists someone has created RBLs like this:
<countrycode>.rbl.cluecentral.net (eg. cn.rbl.cluecentral.net).
It might be worthwile querying those lists when determining if an email is
indeed spam. I've been using the lists for a few days, and they appear to be
working perfectly.

--
Søren O.