Smith, Rick wrote:

> Anyone working on this currently ?   I see it's been assigned in CVS,
> wondering if there's a status function somewhere that developers fill
> out when it's been completed...

As far as I know, nobody is working on it at the moment.  The only tracking info
is the bugzilla tracking.  I'm pretty much the only person who goes through
bugzilla on a regular basis clearing things out, and that one I keep passing
over because it involves reading a lot of docs on MIME and the perl MIME
packages :)  On the other hand, I think it would be a great feature.  Bugzilla
provides monitoring facilities where you can express interest in a bug's
progress, and then any changes made to the bug will send you an email.