On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 10:24:10AM -0800, Craig R Hughes wrote:
> I'd suggest that not routing the Exchange syncing messages through SA would be a
> much, much better solution.

Yup. The problem was that we're running SA site-wide via Qmail-Scanner, and
this then becomes Q-S's problem as to when SA should be invoked and when it
shouldn't be.

However, the whole issue of false-positives on known to be locally generated
mail can really only be dealt with by the MTA (Qmail-Scanner in this case),
so I am looking at that now as the real solution.

--
Cheers

Jason Haar

Information Security Manager
Trimble Navigation Ltd.
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417