I am in the process of learning regex and have a question if someone has a
minute....

Based on the following headers, is this the correct addition to
20_head_tests.cf?

header UNDISC_RECIP            To =~ /^Undisclosed-Recipient*:\s*;$/
describe UNDISC_RECIP          Valid-looking To "Undisclosed-Recipient"

Any other suggestion as to what else to add?  I was surprised to see such a
low score on this one...

Thanks in  advance

Ed