On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 07:51:36AM -0800, Rob McMillin wrote:
> Good Morning America? No, that can't be.

According to their webpage, they were going to have a "Web expert" on to
share some tips about filtering out junk email:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/GoodMorningAmerica/GMA020401Tiffany_Spam.html

"A product called Spam Assassin (spamassassin.taint.org) has received
the best reviews, according to Shlain. It labels incoming e-mails as
ads. Another one, Spam Cop (spamcop.net), is a mixture of filtering tools
and guides to reporting spam. It acts as an electronic doorman as well,
letting you know when an unknown guest is e- mailing you."

Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to mention the fact that SA at least isn't
exactly your "run this app from Windows" type of software.  Doh.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Hey, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Mr. Plow