I just received spam from a Chinese glass-blower (copy sent to -sightings
if anyone cares) that contained nine application/octet-stream attachments,
all of different sizes but all with filename "xy".

It also had the typical signature of a message ID added by my local MTA
even though the message came from offsite.

Both of these seem like pretty obvious spamsigns that eval tests could
be written for.  I may take a stab at it later, but in case anybody else
is dabbling, I thought I'd mention it.