What is the charset GB2312?  Is it a windows thing?  Trying to display
this spam message just gives me an odd sequence of high-order latin1
chars.

Also, what is =?UNKNOWN?Q? in a header (eg Subject:)?  I know it's
supposed to give the charset used in the header, but UNKNOWN?  You
don't know what charset you used!?  Come on.

Both of these (found in the same message just now) seem like good
reasons to junk the message.

I just discovered an error in the SUBJ_ALL_CAPS rule, I think.  If
the subject is encoded in a dfferent charset than US-ASCII it could
have "all caps" but really be other characters.  When that rule is
evaluated, is it evaluated on the raw header or the decoded version?

-D

--

The Consultant's Curse:
    When the customer has beaten upon you long enough, give him