Maybe it's because I'm filtering my SPAM for later manual "safety"
screening as opposed to deleting it completely, but it seems like some of
the algorithmically generated scores just pussy-foot around too much.
Here's are scores for a recent slip-through, a common pyramid scheme message:

tests=
FOR_FREE = 0.211
SUBJ_REMOVE = 0.062
LINES_OF_YELLING = 0.453
RAZOR_CHECK version=2.20 = 3.0 (a manual score, soon to be 5.0)

Without the manual score, the message practically qualifies as
inter-personal mail.

SA does not give any credit to the cumulative effect that would be obvious
to any human reading the "tests=" line, let alone the message itself. I
mean, look at *this* one!"

version=2.20

It's freakin' toxic, and it gets a 4? SEVEN rule hits? Hmm... might be SPAM.

How about a "bonus" for cumulative effect? Why not do a second-level
analysis after scoring; something like:

3 positive score matches - add 1.0
4 positive score matches - add 2.0
5 positive score matches - add 4.0