Read the README :)  It explains how the AWL works in detail.  What's happened is
probably that you've only recently joined the list, and the only mail you'd
previously seen from Olivier was his 30_text_fr.cf posting, which scores
somewhere in the region of 60, polluting his AWL listing.

Kingsley G. Morse Jr. wrote:

KGMJ> I was surprised to see that the "AWL: Auto-whitelist
KGMJ> adjustment" rule added 31.1 (thirty-one point one!) to
KGMJ> the score of the following email from this very list
KGMJ> server.
KGMJ>
KGMJ> That was easily enough to mis-flag it as spam. <sigh>
KGMJ>
KGMJ> I'd appreciate it if someone would explain how an AWL
KGMJ> adjustment is supposed to work, and ideally how to
KGMJ> reign it in.