Any chance someone is willing to share some code to put together a nice web
inteface for end users to configure personal settings for SpamAssassin on
Redhat 7.x with MySQL and PHP or perhaps even just a perl script?

I know there is some stuff included with SpamAssassin but they dont seem to
meet our needs as they are geared towards different platforms. We are just
using the base install of redhat with Sendmail, UW IMAP and Qpopper

Any help in getting this going would be appreciated. I know alot of people
have probably done this but does not seem to be much sharing of such
information?

Jim