Bart Schaefer wrote:

>> These look suspicious:
>>
>> score: ASCII_FORM_ENTRY 0.036 -> -1.660

Craig R Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Changed back to 0.5 -- as mentioned in previous message, this is
> triggering on the sourceforge-appended footers on mailing list
> mails.

Maybe it would be better to find a way to remove sourceforge footers
from everything?

>> score: BUGZILLA_BUG -2.000 -> 0.921

> Moved to the right section of the scores file, and score reverted to -2.0

But why is it positive?  Doesn't it mean there are good messages in
the spam corpus or the rule is not good enough?  (See my other message
on BUGZILLA_BUG.)

>> score: FROM_AND_TO_SAME 0.877 -> -2.071

> I think this needs to be fixed to something like 2.0, but I'll leave
> it as is pending the resolution of the bugzilla bug related to being
> in ones own AWL.

I'm convinced that it's a bad rule.  Only 41 out of 125 false
positives in my good mail database of 6037 messages is me.  The rest
of the 125 are other good senders using the same Bcc: trick.

>> score: MSGID_CHARS_WEIRD 1.500 -> -2.178

> This is a bad rule.  Needs to realize that [] exist in valid MSGIDs.
> Score left as is until rule is fixed.

Hmmm... I removed the rule, but we can try removing [ and ] and see
how it goes.  I'll put it back shortly.

> Yes, none of any of these in the corpus.  The RCVD_TRAIL was added
> late, after everyone had already run mass-check.  The others
> possibly too.

They're new in HEAD, that's all.

Dan