On Tuesday 18 June 2002 03:02 am, Craig R Hughes wrote:
> I've checked in to the HEAD cvs branch a manual application of Theo's
> patch, so if you get the latest CVS along with the new Razor2, try it out
> and let me know if it's not working.

I just downloaded it and tried it out - it appears to be working, with Razor2
support, but I get this error message:

Failed to run SUBJ_MISSING SpamAssassin test, skipping:
        (Can't locate object method "subject_missing" via package
"Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus"?) at lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm
line 1701.
)
Failed to run FROM_AND_TO_SAME SpamAssassin test, skipping:
        (Can't locate object method "check_for_from_to_equivalence" via
package "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus"?) at lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm
line 1701.
)

I don't know if it's me or the code.

--