On Wednesday 19 June 2002 12:54 am, Jeremy Howard wrote:

> To use SpamAssassin in a production environment, we do a number of
> optimisations. We patched Net::DNS to remove the use of $& , which
> speeds up all SA regexp matches by orders of magnitude.

I can't find '$&' in any of the Net::DNS version 1.14 files.  Was it present
before this version, or added after it?  Maybe we could include a special
version of Net:DNS without the $& to make SA faster.

--
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

ICQ: 132152059