I'm running spamd 2.20 as root on a FreeBSD 4.5 server, with
system-wide filtering.  It seems to be disregarding anything in
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf.  Yesterday, I added my address as
"all_spam_to [EMAIL PROTECTED]," but spamd/procmail then
subsequently filtered and intercepted numerous messages, completely
ignoring the entry.  A few messages have been posted by folks
reporting the same problem, but I've seen no responses suggesting a
cause or a solution.  I hope someone on the list can shed some light.

.\\ichelle