On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Theo Van Dinter wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 03:27:13PM -0400, Mike Burger wrote:
> > What, if anything, do I need to do to get it to check against the Razor
> > databases, as I'm under the impression that it is supposed to do?
>
> It should just work.  What does "spamassassin -P -D< message" tell you?
> Does it say Razor is available?  What score did you give RAZOR_CHECK?
> (the default is 3.0 unless you overrode it...)  Are you trying to
> use Razor2 instead of Razor1?

I'm at the default 3.0 on RAZOR_CHECK.

"spamassassin -P -D..." does tell me "Razor is not available"

I did install Razor after SpamAssassin, initially, but I think I updated
from SA 2.20 to SA 2.31 after installing Razor.

Razor Agents 2.08 is what's reporting when I do a razor-check.  I believe
that's equivalent to Razor2, no?