On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 the voices made Bart Schaefer write:

> TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY
> UNSUB_PAGE
> MAILTO_WITH_SUBJ
>       These are the other big positives, all hitting on legitimate
>       opt-out mechanisms.  Why is it a bad thing to provide several
>       different ways to opt out?

 When together they might be good, when seperate they might be better signs of
spam...
 What's needed is a rule after those that check to see how many ways there are
to unsubscribe; that way maybe it'd be a negative score added if there are more
ways than 1 or 2 to unsubscribe.

        /Tony
PS I know my English isn't good, but... "negative score added", can you really
say that? Adding something negative... hmmm...
--
# Per scientiam ad libertatem! // Through knowledge towards freedom! #
# Genom kunskap mot frihet! =*= (c) 1999-2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] =*= #

    perl -e'print$_{$_} for sort%_=`lynx -source svanstrom.com/t`'