On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 01:14:44PM -0400, Jeff Garvas wrote:
> Has this idea been thought of?  Sure, the equivilant would be to just forward
> these messages to ORDB or a similar blacklist, but maybe this would be more
> effective?

http://www.kluge.net/~felicity/random/handlespam.txt

It automates my spam handling, sending spam to spamcop, doing open relay
tests and reporting to several relay blacklists, spits out accessdb
lines as necessary, etc.

:)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff